Browsing Category

penis enlargement surgery

Dont Let Sexcuses Flatten Your Sex-life

If sex is so fantastic why dont we have it more often! Whos ever been too busy for sex? Whos ever been too tired for sex? Who cant remember when they last had sex? Its time now, to look at the sexcuses which get in the way of us enjoying…

How Good Is Your Relationship?

If you want to feel really alive, have high energy and mental alertness, you must be comfortable with your sexual connection. Its 25% of who you are in your relationship! The other three connections which make up the other 75% of your…

Masturbation is self-love

Mention the word Masturbation and what do you think of? While masturbation means different things to different people, it is one of the most misunderstood subjects in the world, as it is enshrined in mystery and secrecy because of the…

Even Opportunities for Mature Dating

Every individual needs some tender loving care regardless of age and gender. Hence, those who are above 40 years old will also need some professional assistance in dating as many may have been overwhelmed by work in their younger days to…

Monogamous Sex and Sustainable Relationships

As we begin to understand the differences in the male and female brain regarding our sexual desires and libidos, it feels important to examine the way we view monogamy in a long term sustainable relationship. Monogamy, as defined by…

Penis Sensation Loss Fighting Back against the Death Grip

When it comes to masturbating, it is easy to get into a routine. From the first days of discovery and experimentation, it becomes clear that certain hand motions, degrees of pressure and other subtleties get more of a response than others.…

The Truth About Lesbian Bed Death

A couple concerned about the lack of sexual desire and activity in their relationship, came to see me for a consultation. They had been living together for two years, loved each other and had no problem being affectionate. Sex, however,…